Thursday, April 30, 2009

i will

"You will find one"

"Yes, I will, InsyaAllah" I said.

Give the best, out of the best. Try not to go astray by the right path.

He will always guide you, my dear.

Believe it. He is and He will.

Giving you strength to go on, Life to live with.

Family to stay by your side & Friends to cheer you up.

Part of you are just being devilish at times, It's just another evil speaking to you.

Your heart, you shouldn't follow as it is. Let the holy verses lead you to where you should go.

Shine. Sun will never shine if you darkened your life.

Find your sunshine. Find yourself not in the darkness of the evil.

You will. You will find. Insya'Allah.


Ya Allah, thanks for the prosperous life & longevity.
If I could ask for more, I only wish for a better life in future, not just for me.
but for each and everyone of us.

From the bottom of my undisguised soul,
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment