Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Fragile.

Achtung!

Im fragile.

These few days have been ridiculously awful for me. Been eating carbs like hell, there's no more tomorrow to enjoy this food.


Honestly, I'm broken and I dont know how to fix myself. Im torn apart and I dont know what to do.

I smiled and surprisingly found out myself crying the next second. Why life has not been good to me. I dont know what Im doing. I dont know what I am waiting for.

I can crash and burn at any time. I can fall and crushed in a minute or to be specific, it takes only a second for me turning the smiling face into a waterfall of tears.

I dont understand why this is happening to me. I thought I was strong, I thought I'll be okay.

I said I am Okay and I will get through. but now, it is not getting anywhere, not even close.

Im broken, inside out. Im feelling deprived and Im stuck in my own thoughts.

Im terrified. Im miserable and I dont believe it is me and why Im doing this to myself.

Lets pray that this will be over soon because I cannot cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment