Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mr. O


Mr. O,

It is weird that he did not get the text. Either way, I'm not sure whether it was a good decision or it just screwed up my life a little bit deeper. I was suprised to hear from him this morning but in a way I feel better than before.

All these while I wasn't talking to him, I did feel devastated, deprived and honestly I do miss his presence. A simple Hi can change everything, a good conversation can make me my head go round.

He shows his affection towards my beauty. He enjoys every part of it, and of course I do enjoy every second.

I know I shouldn't. And I know it is wrong but I can't help. Your affection is irresistable. Your touch is incomparable. I always miss the way you kissed me, and I always longed to taste it again.

The truth is awful. The truth will be never fair enough to treat me. I'm a fool of my own desire. I'm a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment