Tuesday, March 3, 2009

in denial


i fall for you.
i kept on denying until these few days.
i don't want to live in denial.

i don't even care if it is my heart is going to break.
i'm not living in denial.
not admitting my feelings
is like a cancer patient who's denying counting his days toward death.

eventhough the fact that you don't even care when i went missing in your life is painful.
but it is too stupid for me to deny the feeling that keeps on growing each and everyday.

i want you to notice when i'm not around.
but you never show like you care.
you never tell me how much you are longing to talk to me,
longing to see me. longing for my voice.

i don't care, i really want you.

i can't say right in front of your face, i'm waiting for you to finally realised it and by the time you realized,


it might be too late. even kinek tok, i know, it is too late.

fuck ! i know you never felt the same way as i do. i really know that. and im very sure !

No comments:

Post a Comment