Wednesday, March 18, 2009

spinning wheel


my life now is like a spinning wheel.
i cant stand the frustration at the same time i have to cope up with the same pace.
i need to struggle .
i couldn't be left behind.

i love you & i really mean it.
i'm like a walking corpse looking for you.
whining and at the same time wishing.
im sorry. i know im not supposed to feel this way.
im sorry to go beyond the line that we both agreed.

but who am i to stop the feelings?

i am no one, and no one can fight or stop me from falling.
your charismatic character,
you are such a caring man.
you have everything that i ever wanted,
and you,
you are the man enough for me.
you make me sad, you make me worry.
but too bad, we could never be together.
we will never be.

august, 8, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment