Thursday, March 5, 2009

pffs.

you are so fucking annoying.

bodoh, i was asking for a help with my work. nothing much anyway it was just asking how the function works.

i waited for like half an hour to get him reply my IM.

and all he replied was "hey goodnite, (my name) oh im sleepy, goodnite, im so sleepy"
i was speechless, heartbroken & was about to cry. how much you have changed lately.
maybe you found someone new who u can turn to. thanks to your new 'life', i guess.

i can't describe how suck it feels right now !!

it sucks! you sucks too! and you are so fucking annoying. i hate the fact that i really want you right now but you dont even botherrrrrrrrrrrrr about me.

maybe it is about time. maybe it is an awakening call for me.

stop this nonsense and get back to life, yes without you.

fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment